Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Lightsaber

Having a high quality weapon is the dream of any Star Wars fanboy or fangirl. Back in June I designed my own custom lightsaber from The Custom Saber Shop (TCSS). After a few weeks, I ordered the parts for the hilt. Blade, lights and sound will come in time as funds become available.


This rendering was generated by TCSS's MHS Builder. That program is a lot of fun to play around with. I think she is quite beautiful. I think I'm going to name her Aria.

On a more personal note, I have been working with TCSS's owner, Tim, and he is awesome. He has been patiently working with me to figure out the placement of my blade retention screw. A stupid, little thing; but I am really appreciating how much he cares and wants to get it right. Kudos to you, Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved by the moderator.