Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Arix - Design

The design choice for Arix's costume is pretty straight forward. Jax asked for a Clone Wars Obi-Wan to go with his Clone Wars Anakin. Arix is four-years-old and has autism. I don't think he has an opinion on his costume other than he probably won't want to wear it.


Clone Wars Obi-Wan is much like Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan. I anticipate it being fairly simple. I'm going to use a brown T-shirt for the inner tunic, and I think I'm going to forgo the robe. I might change my mind later. For now I figure why put so much effort into something that he doesn't have to have and doesn't want?

The parts for this costume are:
  • brown inner tunic (T-shirt)
  • dark khaki pants
  • cream tunic
  • cream tabards
  • cream obi
  • brown belt
  • brown boots/shoe covers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved by the moderator.